We identified the causes of the poor inbound…

Wed Mar 7 18:01:23 PST 2001 — We identified the causes of the poor inbound performance and routing instability on our network and resolved them at 5:00pm. We had been aware of the performance problems since this morning and had been working hard to try to identify the source. As it turns out, there was trouble with two of our routers internal ethernet interfaces which, once identified, was easy to fix. We also ordered an additional 3Mbps for UUNet today which we expect to turn up tomorrow morning. This is in addition to the the 3Mbps that we brought online this morning and brings our UUNet T3 to approximately 24Mbps. -Kelsey, Eli, Scott and Russ.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *