Sunset District San Francisco – Fusion Fiber Maintenance

Tomorrow (3/7/19) at 11:59PM we will performing intrusive maintenance on a subset of Fusion Fiber customers located in San Francisco’s Sunset District. The maintenance window will run until 4AM, but we expect actual customer downtime to be a much shorter window. An update to this MOTD will be provided when all customer connectivity has been restored.

-Network Engineering

Update: 4:45AM maintenance is complete.

10 comments for “Sunset District San Francisco – Fusion Fiber Maintenance

1. Laresa
    March 6, 2019 at 8:45 pm

Well then what is the fkg problem tonight. I have had too many outages. If this keeps happening I am reporting you AND going back to Comcast. You leave me no choice, I can’t have outages. Never happened with Comcast.

2. Thomas L.
    March 6, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Hello! Currently we’re getting a good response to your router, so it’s hard to say what the trouble may be. It doesn’t look you’ve reached out to our support team about service interruptions – please do touch base with them if you get a chance! Support can be reached at 1(888)766-4233, 8am-10pm PST every day.

3. Eli
    March 8, 2019 at 1:46 am

please stop cutting my service i have to work

4. Greg Belloni
    March 8, 2019 at 1:56 am

Totally unacceptable. This is twice on the last two weeks. I’m a recent switch over from Comcast and I never had this issue with them. We rely on our internet for baby monitor and security and we’re now down on both in the middle of the night. It looks like we can trust Sonic

5. Julien Moreau
    March 8, 2019 at 6:03 am

I’m in the inner sunset, wake up this morning and don’t have internet till 5am

6. Dan
    March 8, 2019 at 11:41 am

Hey Julien,
    We’re sorry to hear that you’re having issues. Please try turning off your modem and router for about 30 seconds, and turn it back on, as this should restore connectivity. If this doesn’t help, please give us a call at 1-888-766-4233 so we can assist you!

7. Dan
    March 8, 2019 at 12:15 pm

The service issues we encountered were unanticipated, and we apologize for the outage. If your service is still impacted, please restart your router. If that doesn’t help, please give our support team a call at your earliest convenience. We can be reached at 1-888-766-4233.

8. Ramya
    March 8, 2019 at 12:25 pm

Restarting router and modem havent helped me. I was told to wait till the engineers fixed the problem, Has anyone restarted their router recently (post 10am) and did it work?

9. Dan
    March 8, 2019 at 12:26 pm

Hey Greg, I apologize for the impact on your home network. The first event was planned maintenance, and the issue last night was emergency maintenance that did not go as planned. Regardless, I understand the frustration, and I hope that moving forward we can improve upon your experience.

10. Jacob
    March 8, 2019 at 12:48 pm

Hello Ramya,

The outage should have been cleared as of 12:14pm. If you’re still experiencing issues please power cycle your ONT and if that doesn’t restore service please contact our support team at 855-394-0100